Wednesday 26 January 2011

Inner West Sydney Organics

I was out on a coffee run this morning with the little one and come a cross two new Organics stores. in Newtown and Petersham.

7 star supermarket
http://www.7starsupermarket.com.au/
408 King Street, Newtown, Ph 02 9565 5521
info@7starsupermarket.com.au


Ok,  well it might not be that new,  but it is the first time I have come across it.  They have another address in Darlo, see the homepage for details.  Big range, bit like a Macro or About Life.  They were open early, even on Australia Day!  There is a blog,  but it's not been updated for months.  Hopefully the guys will get some time to let us know about new products in early 2011.

ubergoodness (UBG)
http://www.ubergoodness.com.au/
31 Gordon Street, Petersham, NSW 2049

Never heard of them before driving past the hidden Petersham doorfront this week.  A specials board was being hung outside by what I can only presume is the co-owner of Uber Goodness: Stephen   Although I have not entered the shop yet,  I spent some time today navigating the website and found they have what looks to be an excellent online shopping service (incl fresh produce) @ http://www.ubergoodness.com.au/

According to the website, you can even order online and pick up from the Organic Farmers Market @ Addison Rd Community Centre on Sundays 8.30am - 1.00pm.   I am certainly adding it to my online shopping favs and will let you know the experience.  Well done on the excellent website guys!


Give them both a go,  let me know what you think?

No comments: